LPN/RN - Eating Disorder, Residential
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Ensures all orders from physician/psychiatrist are carried out
and any information about clients and their wellbeing is promptly
and clearly communicated to physician/ psychiatrist and in
treatment team meetings.
- Follows and implements the Nursing Care Plan.
- Follows orders from physician and psychiatrist.
- Dispenses medication as prescribed.
- Counts narcotics each day, logs appropriately.
- Performs primary first aid and determines need for physician
- Performs weekly blood draws and vitals. - - - - - - - - -
Assist with meals, dishes, and bathroom observations
- Manages and orders supplies and keeps a fully stocked and
operational nursing station.
- Manages client's medical needs including schedule appointments,
complete referral/ prior authorizations for medical treatments and
tests as indicated.
- Supports client during admission processes. This may include
checking in client belongings, acclimating client to the program
- Supervises and supports clients on community outings, when
- Objectively and accurately documents client progress on a daily
- Assesses clients suicidality and possibility of danger to self
- Communicates with referral sources and outpatient providers for
continuity of care upon admission, midpoint, and discharge,
including the use of Discovery Connect.This is a full-time
-position that will work 3 days -a week and one weekend day
6a-6:30p -at one of our residential programs. - For a virtual tour
of the facility, please visit our website at
-centerfordiscovery.com - - - - -
--- - - -Experience working in behavioral healthcare preferred
--- - - -Must hold an unencumbered nursing license in the state in
which you are applying
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
including cannabis. -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin.For more information about our
company benefits, please visit us at
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Edmonds, WA - 98026 , PL:
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Edmonds , LPN/RN - Eating Disorder, Residential, Healthcare , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!