Staff RN - Medical Orthopedics
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Staff RN - Medical Orthopedics *$10,000 Hiring Bonus*
$10,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required
qualifications and conditions for payment.
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses
thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual
respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals
and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we
know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support
them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by
visiting our Nursing Institute page.
* Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within five (5) years of
hire or equivalent education/experience
* A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to
obtain a BSN
* Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each
facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in
consultation with the Human Resources leade
* One (1) year acute care experience working with the patient
population similar to department of hire or completion of the
specialty residency located at that facility
* Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is
delivered. If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse
Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of
licensure in the new state(s) of hire.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at
time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military
Training Network (MTN)
* The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale must be from AHA
or the National Stroke Association during orientation.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing upon hire
* National Certification in area of specialty
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of
each patient we serve.
About the Edmonds Campus.
Swedish Edmonds has been providing sound and thoughtful care for
patients in the Greater Seattle area since 1964. We pride ourselves
in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals. We
are not simply a hospital or a workplace. We are a family. We are a
community. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of
the community through local, high-quality and compassionate health
care services. Swedish Edmonds is an innovative, regional
health-care delivery network that provides more local services,
while giving residents greater access to the latest medical
treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
* 217 licensed beds.
* 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical
* 1,400 staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel.
* Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV
Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website
for details - https://caregiver.ehr.com
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Edmonds , Staff RN - Medical Orthopedics, Healthcare , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!