Travel RN - Short Stay in Edmonds, WA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A Med/Surg RN performs a variety of duties from entry to
discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly
with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A
Medical Surgical RN can step in and perform the duties of a charge
nurse when assigned.Responsibilities:As a Medical Surgical
Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Performing patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and test
- Implementing doctors orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
One year of experience as a Med/Surg Nurse within the past two
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Edmonds , Travel RN - Short Stay in Edmonds, WA, Healthcare , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!