Caregiver- Guaranteed Hours
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 3, 2022
-Are you a CNA who enjoys providing one-to-one client care?
Do you have a reliable, insured vehicle?
- Would you appreciate a consistent part-time or full-time schedule
-with guaranteed -pay?
THEN SEATTLE HOME INSTEAD HAS A JOB FOR YOU!
Home Instead, a leading provider of in-home care, is seeking a
Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) for this unique position. As a
Roaming -CNA, you will provide one-to-one care for Seattle clients
whose regularly scheduled CAREGiver cannot be with them. Whether
you choose to work part-time (20 hrs/week) or full-time (40
hrs/week), your -income is guaranteed. -Guaranteed Hours! When not
serving clients, you will assist the franchise office in delivering
supplies to clients' homes. -
- Rate of pay is $20-$21/hour
- Mileage reimbursement at .65/mile
- Paid time-off
- Paid holidays
- Free unlimited virtual doctor visits
- Health/vision insurance
- Free counseling services -
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Free Continuing Education Units
- College tuition assistance program
- Personal protective equipment
- Daily wellness checks
- Career Path for advancement - -
- Experienced, professional support team
- . . . and much more!Additional Details:
- Active NA-C license required
- Nurse Delegation preferred
- Part-time or Full-time
- Must have reliable, insured vehicle -and a current driver's
- Must be comfortable working with all genders
- Must be comfortable around pets
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Ability to read, write, speak, and follow verbal/written
directions in English
- Must be honest and trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Must be 21 years or older - -A REWARDING CAREER AS A HOME
INSTEAD TRAVELING CNA IS BUT A CLICK AWAY!
APPLY ONLINE -
CALL US: (206) 622-4663
Each Home Instead franchise -is independently owned and
operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Edmonds , Caregiver- Guaranteed Hours, Healthcare , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!