Housekeeper - Skilled Nursing
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Prestige Post-Acute Rehab Center - Edmonds:
Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center, is located in beautiful
Edmonds, WA! One of the newest additions to the Prestige Care
family, our Edmond's care center opened in 2015 and features 80
modern patient rooms. Our large, modern rehabilitation gym,
includes high-tech therapy equipment. Our large open concept common
areas include a bistro, beautiful dining areas, and outdoor patios
with outstanding views!:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care::
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that
includes the following::
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much
*Benefits may vary by location:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices
and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing
fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to
including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces,
replenishing soap and paper products.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting
individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable,
and attractive manner, keeping residents personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product
instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and
promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive
director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained
and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Edmonds , Housekeeper - Skilled Nursing, Hospitality & Tourism , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!