Kitchen Utility Associate - Dishwasher
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Kitchen Utility Associate Position Summary: Washing dishes,
keeping the kitchen clean and helping the preparation of the meals.
The kitchen utility associate will also help for the setting and
clearing tables, bringing out food and cleaning the dining area.
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team! Responsibilities of the
Kitchen Utility Associate:
- Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays,
silverware and foodservice equipment.
- Setting up and cleaning the dish machine area; checking
temperatures and soap dispensing levels.
- Stores clean equipment and utensils.
- Preparing food for meals.
- Assisting in maintaining preparation and service areas in a
- Emptying garbage and moving the trash to dumpsite.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
requested. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
preferred. Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling or
sanitation certificate or license. About Cogir: COGIR Management
USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening attentively to
the needs of American seniors, their families, and our employees.
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. We
are proud of our teams. Successful candidates must be able to pass
a background check, pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.
Keywords: Cogir, Edmonds , Kitchen Utility Associate - Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!