QC Training Designer
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
QC Training Designer-needed for a-contract opportunity-for Yoh
Scientific's client located in the-Bothell, WA-area. This position
is with a major pharmaceutical company that makes cancer and
immunology drugs.--If you meet the requirements, please send your
6 month contract
Pay rate: $55-$60/hr
Purpose and Scope of Position
The QC Training Designer will support the sustainment and
continuous improvement of the QC Training Program. They will be
responsible for developing training materials for QC. The QC
Training Designer will serve as an internal subject matter expert
and consultant on adult learning theory, instructional
effectiveness, and human performance assessment and improvement.
Good Communication and organizational skills are a requirement.
Knowledge of GxP Regulations is recommended.
- Design detailed training plans defining instructional objectives,
learning activities, and evaluation strategies customized to the
specific needs of a given audience
- Develop impactful didactic training materials and resources to
support product, procedure, and system training needs
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop training
materials based on needs analysis of current and future state
business process and procedures.
- Drive training program changes that will enhance quality of QC
Training program and improve time to competency
- Work with internal creative group and external vendors to develop
electronic assets such as animations, videos, and self-paced
- Closely monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training
programs and lead continuous improvement efforts to ensure training
programs achieve instructional objectives and support business
- Support QC department by creating and running reports in
- Assist with quality systems for training related deviations,
CAPAs, and Change Controls
- Participate in internal and external audit reviews of QC
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of instructional design/ learning development project
- Proficient with various tools and platforms including Camtasia,
SnagIt, and Articulate Storyline
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with other
departments to meet project milestones and goals
- Ability to apply knowledge to adult learning, including needs
assessment and knowledge transfer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Training & Education program design and development experience
with systems like LIMS, Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP, SAP, or similar
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience with Learning Management System such as Successfactor,
- Experience with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management
- Experience with deviations, CAPAs, and change controls
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, meet deadlines, and
prioritize work from multiple projects with little supervision.
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Rachita Saxena
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client
companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65
years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent
community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network
of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity
available to you.
----------- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
----------- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
----------- Life & Disability Insurance
----------- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
----------- Employee Discount Programs
----------- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. , Location: Edmonds, WA -
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Edmonds , QC Training Designer, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!