RN - Endoscopy Clinic
Company: Swedish Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Swedish Edmonds is looking for a Staff Registered Nurse (RN)
(Per Diem, Day Shift) to work in Endoscopy Clinic at Swedish
Edmonds in Edmonds, WA.
Provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in
an acute care environment. Be accountable for the delivery of
coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based
quality care to patients and families, based on individual
physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care
strategies throughout the lifespan.
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient's care
to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote
the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing,
and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture
of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and
evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and
collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional
care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree or higher within 3 years
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to
obtain a BSN
Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each
facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in
consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Unencumbered Swedish Registered Nurse (RN) license
If the Registered Nurse holds a multi-state license through the
Nurse Licensure Compact, the RN must adhere to the requirements of
licensure in the new state(s) of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider card
must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American
Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), or Military
Training Network (MTN) upon hire
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the following
authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) or
Military Training Network (MTN) within 90 days from hire
- One (1) year acute care experience working with the patient
population similar to department of hire or completion of the
specialty residency located
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
About the Edmonds Campus.
Swedish Edmonds has been providing sound and thoughtful care for
patients in the Greater Seattle area for more than 45 years. We
pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring
professionals. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace. We are
a family. We are a community. Our mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the community through local, high-quality and
compassionate health care services. Swedish Edmonds is an
innovative, regional health-care delivery network that provides
more local services, while giving residents greater access to the
latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds.
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV
Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support
Keywords: Swedish Health Services, Edmonds , RN - Endoscopy Clinic, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!