RN Clinic - Swedish Neurology Edmonds
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)
Clinic (1.0 FTE,Day Shift) to work in Swedish neurology Edmonds at
Swedish Medical Group in Edmonds, WA.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
The Clinic Registered Nurse works under the direction of the
Clinic Nursing Supervisor or Clinic Manager to provide basic
patient care to assigned patients in a given specialty.
In this position you will:
- Triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the
- Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other
- Draw blood; perform EKG's, laboratory and X-Rays; assist with
diagnostic test and clinical procedures to appropriate level of
training and established procedures.
- Under supervision of practitioner, administer medications.
Start intravenous lines and administer intravenous fluids with
- Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
- Current Washington State RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at
time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military
Training Network (MTN)
- One (1) year Nursing experience in a clinic setting or two
years of acute hospital nursing experience
Preferred qualification for this position include:
About Swedish Medical Group:
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven
division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health
provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes 128
primary care and specialty care clinics
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Edmonds , RN Clinic - Swedish Neurology Edmonds, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!