RN - Family Childbirth Center, Labor & Delivery
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$10,000 HIRING BONUS for Labor & Delivery RNs with minimum of 1
year experience and are new to PSJH - plus RELOCATION
Swedish is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Day Shift)
to work in the Family Childbirth Center, Labor and Delivery at
Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, Washington.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive
nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable
for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic,
evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on
individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and
appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet the qualifications will
receive a text with additional questions from our Modern Hire
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient's care
to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote
the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing,
and other members of the healthcare team including students
- Align practice with safety and quality; be accountable for
safety, identify and correct problems
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture
of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and
evidence based practice
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and
collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional
care team to integrate nursing knowledge
Required qualifications for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
About the Edmonds Campus.
Swedish/Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital) has been providing
sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area
for more than 45 years. We pride ourselves in employing only the
most qualified and caring professionals. We are not simply a
hospital or a workplace. We are a family. We are a community. Our
mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community
through local, high-quality and compassionate health care services.
On Sept. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became
Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health-care
delivery network that provides more local services, while giving
residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the
comprehensive services of the Swedish system.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds.
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV
Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Edmonds , RN - Family Childbirth Center, Labor & Delivery, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!