Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Posted on: June 18, 2022
---BONUS ALERT! Receive a $300 bonus when you work 5 shifts at
the facility!---Command your healthcare career with
CareRev.Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and
submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare
shifts.Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however
often you'd like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No
commitments. No burnout.Apply today to get started."ABOUT ME": To
succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable with
current CNA best practices in an inpatient setting, and flexible
with assignments. A focus on safety and accuracy when communicating
with other members of the interdisciplinary team is essential. If
you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new
setting, this may be a good fit for you.------
Position: Inpatient CNARequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current Washington state nursing assistant
- Current AHA BLS certification. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient CNA
within the last year.
- Must show competency performing blood glucose monitoring, vital
sign monitoring, and safe transport of patients.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.Please
note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the
time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility
partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Edmonds , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!