Personal Banker II - Edmonds
Company: 1st Security Bank of Washington
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement
for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations
for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions
contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for
required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK Join our team! 1st Security Bank
team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our
customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and
professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace.
We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share
these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us
help you reach your dreams!1st Security Bank is looking to find a
dynamic individual to fill our Personal Banker II position at our
Edmonds Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy
working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years
in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience,
then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was
named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound
Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year
nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in
Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating
POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible for selling a full range of banking
services and products, with an emphasis on growing customer
relationships and actively soliciting new clients. Secondary
responsibility for backup of the Personal Account Representative
role so this position involves proficiency in vault procedure and
cash handling and cash control. The position requires exceptional
customer service and problem solving skills. The Personal Banker 2
position actively participates in sales goals and customer service
opportunities. Additionally, excellent follow through and time
management are essential to this role.
POSITION HOURSMondays through Fridays from 8:30AM to 5:15PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Learns, applies, and consistently adheres to all Retail Sales
and Service Protocols
- Appropriately uses open ended profiling questions during each
customer interaction and recommends appropriate bank products and
- Must have proven sales skills and able to make business
- Demonstrates an excellent ability to "ask for the business" and
to "close the sale"
- Consistently documents appropriate customer information in a
timely basis in bank s customer relationship management system
- Opens new accounts for businesses and households in strict
accordance with bank s policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to CIP and BSA
- Appropriately cross-sells additional bank s products and
services to businesses and households
- Appropriately refers prospects to other bank partners (e.g.
Home Lending, Commercial)
- Participates in the bank s CRA and community event sponsorship
- Researches and resolves customer complaints when necessary
- Takes action to connect with customers in a way that promotes
1st Security Bank
- Achieves monthly sales, profile and outbound call goals
- Required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of
teller, vault, and safe deposit
- Takes initiative to learn bank products, services and
procedures by utilizing their Branch Development Plan
- Participates in branch operational and audit activities as
- Follows appropriate steps to ensure branch security
- Travels to assigned 1st Security Bank locations as business
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and
- Support management decisions and goals in a positive,
professional manner and always represents the bank with a high
level of integrity
- Performs other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and
delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect
for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we
meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team
success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and
the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional,
responsive, and timely.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least two years
experience within a financial institution with one year in a sales
- Basic Knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to
this position is required
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering
policies, procedures and related programs
- Must be bondable
COMPUTER SKILLSTo perform this job successfully, an individual
should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- The employee will operate in a general office environment,
using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee
must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing safety
deposit boxes or storage.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to
moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic
and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and
able to interact frequently with the general public.
Keywords: 1st Security Bank of Washington, Edmonds , Personal Banker II - Edmonds, Other , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!