Diagnostic Imaging Aide, Port Angeles, Per Diem, Variable Shift, Wknd/Hols
Company: Olympic Medical Center
Location: Port Angeles
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Imagine working on WashingtonState's beautiful North Olympic
Peninsulawhere recreational opportunities abound. Whether you enjoy
hiking,camping, fishing, kayaking or cycling, the Olympic Peninsula
is home tonumerous adventures for outdoor enthusiasts. It's a great
place to live, work,play and raise a family.
Bordered by the scenic OlympicNational Park, the Strait of Juan de
Fuca and the PacificCoast - with Seattle andVictoria, BC just a
ferry ride away - you won't find a better location. You'll receive
a competitive salary, excellentbenefits, relocation assistance plus
an amazing PNW lifestyle- a perfect combination!
Diagnostic Imaging Aide, Port Angeles, Per Diem, Variable Shift,
19.72 - 28.78 USD
- Shift Differentials:
- Evening $3.00/hour
- Night $5.00/hour
- Weekend Premium $4.50/hour
- Per Diem Premium 15% (on rate of pay, in lieu of benefits)
- Lead $3.25/hour JOB SUMMARY:
The Diagnostic Imaging Aide is responsible for the coordination of
all aspects of modality-specific patient procedures, including
in-patient and out-patient transport to and from procedure area.
This position requires the ability to learn and retain a broad base
of knowledge concerning all examinations performed in the specific
modality and make quick, independent decisions using good judgment.
The Diagnostic Imaging Aide handles emergency scheduling and
related tasks such as obtaining previous imaging records, lab
history, etc., and other duties as assigned. Work situations
require a service-oriented individual with the ability to respond
to providers, patients, and families with empathy, respect, and
understanding. Contacts include patients, families, and referring
physicians and office staff.
High school graduate or equivalent. Post high school clerical
vocational training or college course work preferred.
Three years of clerical or transport experience in a medical
--- BLS certification required within 30 days of hire
--- Completion of a medical certification course (PCA, MA, CNA,
--- Medical Terminology certification preferred.
SEIU 1199 Service & Dietary
Olympic Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values
workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For
more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov or click here.
- Insurance Plans
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Programs (Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement
- Paid Time Off (upon hire into a benefit eligible position)
- Full-time Employee Holidays - 7 fixed holidays and 3 Floating
holidays. Floating holidays are allotted annually on anniversary
date or date specified by contract.
- Part-time Employee Holidays - Part time holiday bank
(equivalent to 10 days per year for a full-time employee); use by
request or receive payout of 8 hours upon reaching 24 hours in
- Vacation - Beginning accrual equivalent to 12 days per year for
a full-time employee. Pro-rated for part-time employees. Employees
may begin using vacation after completing 1040 benefit hours.
Accrual rate increases with years of service. Refer to your Labor
Agreement for details.
- Short Term Disability (STD) - Partial wage replacement for your
own disability, or in some cases for the care of a disabled family
member. This plan is available at no cost to the employee.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Additional Benefits, such as:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness Club Reimbursement (available beginning the first full
month of employment in a benefit eligible position)
- $20 per month fitness reimbursement
- Cafeteria and Espresso Bar 10% employee discount
- $10 certificate to the cafeteria on your birthday month!
- Verizon and AT&T mobile plan discounts Other Compensation:
Keywords: Olympic Medical Center, Edmonds , Diagnostic Imaging Aide, Port Angeles, Per Diem, Variable Shift, Wknd/Hols, Other , Port Angeles, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!