Production Designer (Contract)
Company: Ten Gun Design
Posted on: March 16, 2020
The Production Designer is responsible for upholding, refining,
and promotion of project specific workflows, best practices, and
quality assurance vehicles. They are a resource for design and
process feedback on projects. With the Production Director, they
will help the studio maintain a high-quality standard for all print
and digital design deliverables, while constantly seeking ways to
reduce complexity and work smarter.
The Production Designer is responsible to contribute to a range of
projects, including but not limited to concepting and production of
logo design, brand development, style guides, iconography,
illustration, environmental graphics, and packaging.
- Execute the production of a wide variety of print, digital and
interactive marketing and advertising campaigns, and media
deliverables and executions.
- Contribute to creative projects including creative development
and final file production and/or quality assurance.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and internal quality
- Dedication to uphold graphic consistency and quality across all
channels for all clients and to help raise the quality level of all
work in the team.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and
self-manage personal workflow to meet timelines.
- Professionally present and communicate ideas to peers and
cross-function teams and clients with confidence.
- Partner with Client Services team to estimate, schedule, and
- Adhere to defined processes, and efficiencies within a variety
of project workflows.
- Ability to implement, document, and train peers across a
variety of project types.
- Adhere to and promote quality assurance practices studio
- Support on-site print proofing process and related equipment
- Work collaboratively with Client Services team members
throughout the creative design process to identify preliminary
design concepts, implement changes and review iterations, and
release final files.
- Produce print and digital release-ready files based on agency
- Bring a positive, helpful attitude, with a passion for artistic
innovation and the highest quality.
- 2+ years' experience of design and production in the marketing,
entertainment or game industries.
- BFA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- In-depth understanding of design, pre-press, and print
- Experience with color management, including image standards,
color separation and proofing.
- Portfolio that demonstrates quality visual and graphic design
skills, including typography, and layout across print and digital
- Highly motivated with a passion for innovation and helping
teams build new efficiencies.
- Exceptional attention to detail, internal quality control, and
- A contagiously collaborative spirit. Your individual
contribution plays an important supportive role in the overall
- Self-motivation to learn, with a passion for making things
better. You actively keep ahead of the curve, exploring new trends
and technologies and you enjoy sharing your knowledge.
- A successful track record of creative problem solving for
technical and design challenges.
- Ability to lead gracefully under tight deadline pressure with
strong time management and organizational skills.
- A positive, helpful attitude, with a passion for artistic
innovation and the highest quality work.
- Passionate about all things design related.
- Ability to convey, persuade and sell an artistic vision.
- Ability to describe technical concepts to artists, project
managers and clients in relatable terms.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly adaptable to produce a range of visual styles, project
workflows, and tasks within a project.
- Proven ability to exceed personal goals and client
- Eagerness to help build a rock-solid team.
Culture Fit: ---
- Equal opportunity employer
- Communication - open, honest and timely, sense of humor
- Collaboration - team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellence - go above and beyond, own the work and make it
- Learning - strive for continual growth and to raise the
Keywords: Ten Gun Design, Edmonds , Production Designer (Contract), Professions , Edmonds, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!